- Dyessales (“the Company”) recognises that an enterprise and the society in which it operates are mutually dependent on each other and the growth of the industry is proportional to the equitable development of the country, its environment and its people, irrespective of religion, race, caste, creed and gender. The Company also believes that all round development can be brought about by paying attention to regions, groups and people which are backwards and have special needs and by helping citizens to acquire useful skills. To this extent, Dyessales will devote resources, in the manner recommended by its CSR Committee and approved by its Board of Directors in accordance with the provisions of law for fulfilling the aforesaid objective in the manner laid out in Schedule VII to the Companies Act, 2013, with particular stress on areas around which the Company operates.
- Through sustainable measure actively contribute to the social, economic and environmental development of deprived sector of the society particularly in the area of education, health care and sanitation of children
- The committee will be responsible for monitoring the project on a regular basis.
- Committee will be responsible for communicating to all employees the activity in this respect and would try to involve as many employees are possible for such activity.
- Committee will upload all details on the website on regular basis.
- From time to time, the Committee will report the status of the Project. Further, on Completion of the project, the committee will submit the final report to the board covering on benefit and cost per recipients of facilities provided.